Thursday, September 8, 2011

Life is GOOD!



What a roller coaster it's been these last couple of months! Lots of work, lots of family time, very little training. I stumbled upon a wonderful job opportunity with a start-up company in the boutique investment banking/real estate advisor business. It's a blast but as is typical of working with a start-up, long hours are needed to make the business successful. I work with a great group of guys and it's fun, yet challenging. I'm back in school working on Securities licenses.


This has meant that training has had to take a back seat, especially with the chaos that is the start of the school year. Figuring out who has to be where when and how it fits with my schedule is challenging. But I'm loving it. I am so much happier in this job than working at the karate studio, where I nothing I did was good enough and I was constantly belittled. I could write a book on my impression of guys in the martial arts industry and their attitude towards women....




Life is GOOD!

No comments: